For my company I created my first Zend 2 module and they were kind enough to let me release it as open source software on GitHub. The ZF2 Assetic module is a Zend Framework 2 module to use Assetic (an asset management framework for PHP) in your Zend 2 application. An examples module is available as well.
- Manage assets (of course!);
- Keep source files with the module rather than everything in the
- Use Assetic filters;
- Merge assets;
- Link assets in the
<body>of a page using Zend 2 plugins;
- Display assets as plain text instead of links;
- Cache assets to reduce server load;
- Force browsers to refresh their cache after an asset was updated.
Please provide me with feedback if you use this!